Explore the connected oneness of everything...including YOU...
in this new book by nondual spiritual teacher, Nirmala:
Everything Is Included
Essays About Truth, Love, and Awareness
• How to know directly how true something is for you
• How to give love even when you don't like someone
• Tips for the practice of Self-Inquiry
• The simple truth about suffering and how to heal it
• How to move into Presence and stay there
• How to overcome bad habits and addictions
• The inherent richness of emptiness and space
Note from the author: This book is a collection of articles and essays. They cover many different topics that have come up often in the almost twenty years that,as a spiritual teacher and mentor, I have been sharing perspectives about our spiritual nature. Many of the essays have already appeared on my blog at endless-satsang.com/blog.htm, but I have collected them here for those who prefer to read a book instead of a blog. I have also included a few essays from my earlier books when it seemed appropriate, in addition to two appendices,"The Heart's Wisdom" and "Love Is for Giving," which are excerpts from my book Living from the Heart. These appendices contain perspectives that I have been sharing for years, and I recommend that anyone who is not already familiar with these earlier writings visit or revisit them to provide a foundation for what is shared in these pages.
May you find some truth in these words, and may that truth open your heart and set you free.
Nirmala, Sedona, AZ